Note: This is a light salad and the cheese balances it out, but if you want to cut the calories in half, use only half the cheese. Or, cut more calories by eliminating the cheese completely.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: About 6 servings
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Bartlett pears (firm but ripe), cored, sliced and slices cut into halves
- 9 oz baby spinach
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a bowl to blend well. Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle with desired amount of dressing then toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.